Monday, October 11, 2010

The world through his eyes : Priyavansh Jeet Simon

Senior citizen-a generation ignored


Wasn't I happy, when you were first in my hands, 
Wasn’t I happy, when you used to hold my hand
I have always loved you, I’ve always praised you.
You are my life and you are my hope.
Because for a mother, she is the kite and the children are its rope.
You loved me when you were a child,
You cared for me when you were small.
Now why do I see you standing, at the other side of the wall.
Now I live with the person you used to call Dad.
Often I look into his eyes, searching for a bit of happiness,
But without you they are both empty and sad.
We love you like God loved his creation
We will love you all our age.
But take us to your home, because it feels terrible living alone without you, a life which is similar to the life of a child in an orphanage.
We love you my son, we love you my child
Come home ,to us before the storm of our life goes wild. 



Jeevan Ki Peheli Sadak


Jeevan ke is mod par aaj jo mai pahucha hu ,soochta hu , ki kya din the wo jab mai chota tha ,
Baadlo mei apne sapno ka jaha dhunda karta tha,karta tha jab najre falak par,
Baadlo mei sher ka aks dhoonda karta tha,
Bhooto ki kahaniya sachi lagti thi mujhko,pattiyo ka shor dara deta tha mujhko,
Sikko mei dunia samati thi meri,mithi chijo se pyar tha mujhko,
Padai bhari thi mujh par,home work niptaya karta tha,
Jaldi se bada hona chahata tha,apni marji ka malik ban’na chahta tha,
Yaad karta hu jab mai aj un dino ko chehere par muskurahat ati hai mere,
Janta hu aa nahi sakte wo din dubara,par gar koi tarika hota ,to jeeta dobara un dino ko,
Jinhe keheta hu mai mere jivan ki peheli sadak.



Immortal Feelings






Its about us not about me.



Walking towards the darkness,moving towards the endless cave,
What is my life without madness and the love i kept for u so safe,
Ive been living in this illusion about you,giving my love to worthyless people thinkin its you,
When you willl appear before me like an old friend,a person known to me since ages,
I have been restless in the darkness and the dawn,
Are u an illusion or a ghost,will u be the person i will love the most,
Dont be such a coward just stand before me and say i am ment for you and "i love u the most",
The rain,the morning glory and the mist,it is only me who stands before the gods and insist,
Why you need the heaven the hell and the golden gate,
If there is no happiness no love and no one to acknowledge as my soulmate,
My life is drifting towards the sin and the temptation's,
The love left in me is just a speculation,
Why you did this why you give us the power of our brain,
look what have we done,now life is a gamble and love is a game,
We are humans ,the most inteligent and the dominant population on earth,
But still we kill female child before its birth,
Im sick of the thing we do and we say and the love the relation and the promises we make,
What are we without this land and the sea,
Now there is no one to say its about us not about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment